About 5 years ago there was a game played on Facebook called, 25 Random Things About You, it had a lot of rules associated with it. This is a re-make of the game a-la-blog. There are no hard-and-fast-rules. That being said I would love to know what your, 25 Random Things, are. If you want to join in the fun then feel free to share one Random Thing about you in the comment section. When you have time, blog your own. And if you want? Link to this post.
Here are mine….as of tonight:
1. Living with Jimmy is as easy as breathing.
2. The first time I went to a bar by myself I met the love of my life.
3. No matter how old my kids get watching them sleep takes my breath away.
4. I am grateful that I came after Lorna, Paul, Rod and John because I can not imagine my life without them in it.
5. Experiences are made more tangible when shared with family & friendship…I am grateful for the enormity of that.
6. True wealth should be calculated by acts of kindness spent.
7. I count Chinook (our dog) among my best friends.
8. Love is immeasurable.
9. The stillness and quiet of the morning get me out of bed really early.
10. My favorite day of the year is the day we get to Whidbey Island.
11. I miss my Dad every day.
12. The birth of each of my children rendered me completely vulnerable.
13. I have found that some of the best conversations happen: under a blanket of stars. by a fire. on long drives. with a head on a pillow. by listening.
14. Music and smells can transport me to moments I had thought forgotten.
15. I never knew how much NYC was part of the landscape of my mind until 9/11.
16. Going to the beach is the closest thing to nirvana I can find.
17. The BEST (if not only) spectator sport is anything my kids play.
18. Among other things, writing keeps me sane.
19. Fireflies are proof that magic exists.
20. I never really thought about my mother as a woman until after she died.
21. Words are my crack.
22. There is little better than the strength born from doing something physical.
23. Pajamas are the best.
24. Music is the quintessential vacation.
25. The last few amazing women friends I have made, I met on-line.
What are yours?